September 03, 2004

The First Post!

Laudate Dominum! (Praise God!)
Feastday of St. Gregory the Great and St. Phoebe (among many others)

Hi everyone in blogland! I decided to start this blog in order to share my discernment with the world. Currently I am a 19 year old college junior, majoring in history and double minoring in art history and secondary education with certification. Yea...I didn't think college was hard enough so I had to pick the craziest combo of minors plus teacher certification! Hopefully I will survive it all and God will show me His plan for me =)

A side note on the name "Thy Holy Love" After Blogger rejected various other titles, I came up with that one. Now thinking about it, it really does fit this blog. After all, it is His Holy Love that is leading me towards religious life!

That's all for now folks!

Comments:
Deear Emily,
I had just created my blog and found another person jsut like me who is finding what the lord wants of them. I have been discerining my vocation to the religious life for 3 years now and I have been ver happy and have been more involved in the church than I have been in my entire life. If you want to and wish, could we connect? I could help you and be a support system for you, a girl in ym school is now discerning her vocation as well. She is still trying to find the lords will for her life. Talk to you later!!!!! God Bless!!!!
in him,
Sixtina Nicolette
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?