April 08, 2005

Nun Run-Summer 2005!

+JMJ
Feastday of St. Julie Billiart

Well I think I've finally decided on the communities I wanna visit this summer. Hopefully they'll all let me!

  • Sisters of Life

  • Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal

  • Visitation Sisters-Brooklyn

  • Visitation Sisters-Philly

  • Apostles of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

  • Dominican Nuns-Bronx


  • So dear readers, if you know anything about any of these communities, let me know. I wanna get the inside scoop before visiting!
    Also, in honor of St. Julie's feastday
  • the Notre Dame Sisters of Joful Hope!
  • I really want to visit them at some point. Young, habit-wearing, consecrated to Mary....what more do ya want?!

    Comments:
    Wow Emily that sounds exciting!!!! I hope you will be able to go to all of those comunities. That does sound alot and finding the right community does take time even years. I believe i have found the right community for me, with Mary's help!!! I am going to be with the Sisters of Nazareth in los Angeles CA. I will sppend a week in LA for classes and retreat. then i will be sent to a near by convent for work in the summer. Then if I enter in the fall, I will be sent to London. I was asked in october of '04 if i wanted to go and I said Yes. And iwas reasked that question not too long ago and I said Yes again. I feel in my heart that i belong with this community, just by the things that ahev happened in the past 3 years of knowing the community. I hope God will show you where you belong soon. God Bless and God love!!!!
    In His love,
    nicole
     
    Hi Nicole! That is just awesome that you have found the right community! The novitiate in London also sounds really cool. Is that where the Motherhouse is? Did you look at any other orders before the Sisters of Nazareth?

    -Emily
     
    HI emily, YEs the motherhouse for the Sisters of Nazareth is in London. I also know a Sister in London so it will be great to meet her. I did look into other religious communities before the Sisters of Nazareth, but this community has been with me since the start and haven't let go, like the other communties. But it seems like your journey is getting bigger and bigger every week. Could you tell me about it???
    God Bless,
    nicole
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?