May 13, 2005

Novena time.....

+JMJ
Feastday of Our Lady of Fatima

Well it's been very surreal to me counting down my last days in Scotland. Yesterday I went to my last pub quiz and it was really bittersweet. I've really tried to cherish the time with my flatmates because I know these memories will last long after I leave. This morning I started a novena to the Infant Jesus of Prague for my return home and my Dad's recovery. I started it because I have exactly 9 days left here and since I just saw the Infant Jesus of Prague, I figured He would be good to turn to.

I honestly can't believe I have 9 days left. I know I'm going to be saying that all this week, but it's true! Part of me is soooo excited to be home again and be with my family, esp. my Dad, but part of me is going to miss Scotland so much. One consolation I have is that I will always remember my time here and the people that made it special. I have tons of pictures as well, so if I ever need reminding, I can just look at them.

I think Our Lady is shining down on me today because when I checked baltimorecatholic.com, there was a new vocation story! It is simply beautiful and I encourage you all to read it.
Aulina's Story

Her story is not only a witness, but a plea for help. She wants to enter the Sisters of Life, but she has $25,000 of loans that need to be paid off. She' working with the Laboure Foundation, so if you have any money that you wanna give, think about Aulina! All the info for giving is with her vocation story. God Bless!

Comments:
You go, girl! That is so encouraging to see a vibrant young Catholic, interested in the religious life.

God bless, MM
 
Thank you Maureen! It really means a lot!
 
buy valium buy valium msj - price for 10mg valium
 
buy ambien buy ambien online europe - ambien prescription prices
 
ativan price lorazepam dura 1mg beipackzettel - ativan overdose icd-9
 
buy diazepam diazepam 5mg price - uses for diazepam valium
 
buy alprazolam online without prescription buy xanax online with paypal - xanax half life drug test
 
buy generic xanax online generic xanax effectiveness - xanax and percocet
 
buy ativan 3 mg ativan high - buy lorazepam in canada
 
xanax medication xanax sizes - xanax bars and alcohol
 
buy diazepam buy valium online with mastercard - diazepam 5mg buy line
 
ativan price gabapentin ativan withdrawal - ativan gel
 
where can i order xanax online xanax and alcohol yahoo - high does xanax give you
 
diazepam without prescription valium 10 vs xanax - valium medication muscle relaxer
 
soma online pharmacy order soma without rx - carisoprodol usos
 
buy zolpidem online ambien clonazepam drug interactions - ambien overdose alcohol
 
buy soma generic soma no prescription - buy soma online texas
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?